Saturday, October 29, 2016

Week 7 Buisness 10/29/16

October 29, 2016

This week has been a good one, learned new stuff, I was reminded old stuff. This week I learned about the seven habits of learning. I'll get straight to the point. The seven steps were; 1st: Be Proactive, 2nd: Begin with the end in mind, 3rd: First things First, 4th: Think win-win, 5th: First seek to understand, then to be understood, 6th: Create Synergy, then 7th: Sharpen the Saw. He then said that when you complete steps 4-6, you will have achieved public victory and be successful amongst the people, but to do that you first have to complete the first three. Of these steps, the one that I like the most, or at least how he described it is step six, create Synergy. He described synergy as, when one plus one equals greater than two. I thought that was a pretty good way of describing it because I have always know what synergy is, I should could never describe it to somebody until now. Another cool thing said in this was, "Television is a good servant, but a poor master." I never look at it this way but I think it is a great way to view it. I just think that was pretty cool that it was said.

No comments:

Post a Comment